Friday 22 July 2016

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream [Review]

Hi guys, for you guys who already followed our instagram @playsweet101 probably should have known what product that we will review today. Yep, it is the long waited Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream. Okay okay, you guys might be on rage now, “Why would you reviewed old stuff?!” “It’s not hype anymoree” “Boringgg”. LOL, Yep guys, I’m sorry to review this now when there are so many new products released. But well, it is definitely one of my favorite skincare from about 1 year ago. Here it is guys :p


Packaging
Guys, Innisfree never failed me. Though they have pretty much un-cute (Broken English??) design for their boxes and packaging unlike the others, but still I love their packaging. Kind of having this natural and earthy design which I can trust them for my skincare. Sorry guys, I already lost the box and can’t show it to you guys their sides. 

"So pweetyy *_*"

 

"Front Side"

"Back Side"

Do not forget guys, check their production date. You don't want to buy their old products don't you?
Check them at their below side, yep this one!

"Below side"


The Benefits
This product with Jeju Organic Green Tea Seed ingredient is formulated to provide excellent moisturizing and anti-oxidant effects to your skin.
Combined with green tea water, green tea seed oil and green tea EGCG that provide amazing effects to your skin, this product helps create moist, elastic and clear skin.
This product makes the skin moist by retaining dewy moisture deep within the skin.


Contents
50ml

Texture
Creamy and a bit on the heavier side, not that it is that heavy for base makeup (I do think this cream is one of the cream which is not really that heavy). It needs a bit of time for the skin to absorb the cream, which kind of getting my way for quick morning makeup. 
After some time, it feels little sticky but I do recommend it for people who have dry skin for morning routine. For you guys who have oily skin, I still think gel type are better for you guys. Because sometimes it will feel heavy for your base makeup routine. For night routine I think all type of skin can use it.
Anyway, if you guys have a really dry skin and this cream can’t do anything for you. Worry not, they have the Deep Seed cream which is totally double the heaviness texture. Which I don’t like for my skin, because the original one is enough for me. But I would recommend it if your skin really flaky and dry.
For your information, I have used it when my skin is really sensitive, flaky, dry and screaming for moisture. Not that I say they are recovering to this state because of this cream only. But I do think this cream helps me. They are light, not having dangerous ingredients and doesn’t irritating my face at all at that state.
The truth is I’ve never use it for my base makeup routine, unless my skin is flaky. But I do enjoy using it in my night routine.






Fragrant
Not really my favorite, it have this kind of rubber(?) smell at first. A little bit which I disappointed but they are not that disturbing. I really like their serum and sleeping mask fragrant, “So whyyy Innisfree??” Your cream should have smelled nice like other products in the same line TT. The good thing is that smell gone when it have been absorbed by skin. Thanks God! It left pretty much nice scent of Green Tea skincare smell.

Results
4/5
I always grab this whenever I need to moist my dry face or when I feel beat off. Not every day, because I still love my Nature Republic aloe vera gel for everything. I guess I’m not into heavy stuff LOL. But this product is great! Please do try it guys if you haven’t and still confused.
Should I compare this cream to Etude House Moistfull Collagen? Well, they are not really coming from the same ingredients but.. yeah. Tell me if you want to compare how they feels in my dry skin. Comment below and I will try to get the Moistfull collagen cream at once and compare them. Other than that I rather choose emulsion than cream, I don’t know.. I like their texture better because my skin can absorb them fast. I don’t like my face to be sticky throughout the day.
Not really the best cream I could ever find, but it’s pretty much great for what it is. I don’t find the hype is really worth it. Well, it is made from natural ingredients, pretty much doesn’t damage your skin and moist them, yep this product is recommended!

Will I repurchase?
I don’t think I will because I want to try other cream, but if I haven’t find any, yep I would purchase this. It is a safe option for me. So, good job Innisfree.


And guys I have a new favorite products which I always use before makeup and that is emulsion from Holika Holika which I will review later. And also thanks to my Korean friend, Daii thanks for giving me out a bunch of sample for meee!! I love the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion and Skinfood Black Sugar Serum. Gonna grab the full size whenever I can! Thanks pretty!! So yeah, I hope this review help you at choosing products. See you later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment