Wednesday 3 August 2016

Innisfree Special Care Mask Hand with herb green and green complex [Review]

Hi beauties, today I want to review this funny mask. Yep, you will have no idea that Innisfree have this mask, it is called Innisfree Special Care Mask Hand with herb green and green complex. So let’s get into this :)))





It is said that this special mask helps to create a healthy skin by treating areas such as eyes, lips, neck, decollete, hands and feet which are hard for women to hide their age. And if you have followed my before review about eye and lip mask you should have already known that I got them from the same packaging LOL. And I think that these mask are great if you want to spoil your body. They got hand mask, food mask, neck and collarbone mask with also ampoule. Ah well, I’m not reviewing about the whole package, let’s see into the hand mask shall we? :DDD





I don’t know about you guys but the first time I see this mask I burst out laughing. Really Innisfree? These looks like surgeon gloves, they are folded and stitch together. Sooo funny TT. The first time I take it I thought that these mask will be wet, but well they are not guys. The outside are dry and soo soft. They are quite big in size so I think men also can try this out. Yep, I officially have Hulk hand now :)))


When I put my hands in they are cold and very moisturizing. It is a good experience, especially at hot days and if you are tired. Well I put them on about 18 minutes and let’s wait :p


Okaay, after some 10 minutes I don’t feel them so cold like first but it still feels good tho. I do little bit of massaging so they will absorbed into my skin??


Okay! 18 minutes have passed. After took off the mask, my hands are really really wet :( I actually wait for less than 5 minutes but well they didn’t absorb to skin. I don’t really think it do much on my skin and somehow not efficient because I need to make them absorb first before I can do any works.



I give them 2/5 points! They did nothing to my hands. But they are good though for summer :) Just think that they are ice pack but with better ingredients to moisturize your hands. 

See you guys on other review okay! Please follow our blog and instagram at @playsweet101. Do not missed our review. Have any beauty products that are fun to try? Please tell me and i'll try to get them to be reviewed!! See you later guys <3

2 comments:

  1. biasanya untuk muka, tapi untuk tangan ada juga ya ternyata

    btw harganya berapaan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanganku ada bekas lukanya, bisa ketutup ga ya pake ini?

    ReplyDelete