Sunday 8 May 2016

Innisfree Special Care Mask Eye & Lip with herb green and green complex [Review]

Hi beauties! Today I want to review about this mask from Innisfree, It’s called Special Care Mask Eye & Lip with herb green and green complex. Soo, this mask is for your eye and lips. I never seen these masks combined in one package. Oh well, it is interesting for me. I can see the line beside my lips and I need to moisturize my under eye, and this would be great for me. So let’s review this mask with me ! <3



Okay, looks like it is divided into 2 part. One is ampoule and the other part is the masks itself. I wonder if I do mistakes for using the ampoule first before the mask :| Oh god, I really need to check the instruction first before doing the reviews. Good thing that looks like I’m right to put on the ampoule first (I’ve checked other blogger do that too).


So, in this package there will be 4 mask for each of your under eye and your lips side. It looks like I’ve been doing small operation to my face LOL. 




First thing first, I love the ampoule formula. It instantly make my face moist and so much healthy. The mask also cool down my face and yep! I love this! Really need to have more stock when I feel exhausted or tired after long weekend.

Notes:
I usually put on emulsion after doing mask. It really depends from my skin condition. Because I have some acne, I put on this emulsion from Skinfood which called Peach Sake Emulsion. One of my favorite emulsion ;), smells so good! I’m such a sucker for peach products and they also works great! There, my face looks so moist and I’m ready to enjoy weekend <3.


I give this 4.5/5 points! Love them! Need to stock more of them before doing makeup at weekend. These would be great for makeup preparation <3.



Psst... 50K Page Views Giveaway!!
Thank you so much to all of you that have been reading our blog <3 To thank you all, we have been preparing an event for you guys. 

And by the way, please do follow us on @playsweet101 at instagram. Good news are we will give 1 lucky winner a cute bag which we will inform you later, Yayyyy! So please do check it out on our instagram! Updating soon!

See you again at another blog post gurls ;) Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wah, baru tahu ada mask kayak begini dari Innisfree ^^

    rimamelaty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, kebetulan waktu itu lagi anniversary innisfree di SG. Dan aku dapetin sepack mask ini, untuk kaki, leher, tangan dan muka, macem2 dan jarang diliat <3 Makanya pingin direview 1-1

      Delete
  2. worth to try, baru nemu kind of this mask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silahkan dicoba juga ^^ Ampoulenya juga ok banget buat moisturizing

      Delete
  3. waw baru tahu ada masker seperti ini, biasnaya kan buat seluruh muka atau buat bagian bawah mata doank ya :) nice review dear

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa unik banget <3 tapi oke banget buat cewe2 yang takut sama wrinkle line di sekitar bibir.

      Delete