Sunday 22 November 2015

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Sorbet [Review]

Hi everyone! As you may not know October is my birthday month and I have been surprised by my cousin. She give me Missha BB cream, The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea body sorbet and Fuji Green Tea body wash which I never have thought to buy. If it isn’t because of her maybe I wouldn’t have thought to review these puppies. For today I will review about Fuji Green Tea body sorbet which I have fallen in love from the first time I use it.

Here are the line of Fuji Green Tea products from The Body Shop. Their packaging are super nice! I love these kind of packaging. Why can’t I see pretty packaging? FYI, I’m such a loser for pretty products.


Packaging
Here are the Fuji Green Tea body sorbet packaging. Quite big and the price are so worth it. Pretty packaging and so leaf-ish?? (what kind of language is that -_-‘’) Anyway yeah, it is 200 ml and will pretty use for kinda one year to me or maybe half a year? Lol.






Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG-8, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methyl/Ipentadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Benzophenone-3, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.

Fragrance
Love it! I can smell summer just by smelling this body sorbet. So fresh and it can stay for kinda 5 hours or more. Good job Body Shop! Can’t really smell the green tea part much from this product, but yeah it is still good and fresh. I’m not disappointed because of it.

The Product itself
See this texture? Kinda balm-ish because my skin can absorb it quicky. It can moisturize my skin when it is a bit dry. This product also have cooling effect which I super love. You know, that kinda feeling when you’ve done taking bath or showering. This product kinda give me that fresh feeling and also cool me down when it is hot outside. Not so much that I can review about this product, but please try it. Give it a try and give some love to this product. I recommend it.





I’ll give it 4/5 star. The absorbing ability, Cooling effect and fragrance wise are great. For Moisture part also good, but I don’t think it will get 5 star from me. At least, this body sorbet is good and favorites in the store, so try them <3.

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I want to know how about the sensations in skin? Is it cool or have mint sensations? Thx


    www.dsherlytha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lytha :D, Yeah i do feel slight mint sensation in this sorbet. It feels like you've just taking a shower.

      Delete