Tuesday 24 March 2015

Dolly Wink Pen Eyeliner & Mascara [Review]

Hi beauties, sorry for not blogging recently. Today I will review two items which I buy two weeks a go in Kay Collection. It is Dolly Wink makeup product which endorsed by Tsubasa Masuwaka, beautiful Japanese model. Actually I want to buy the eyeliner only, but the staff told me that they still sell this eyeliner + mascara for Rp 280.000, what a good deal! 

Why bother buy one eyeliner for 2/3 price when you can have mascara also. You can see Tsubasa Masuwaka (so pretty) on the front of packaging. Dolly Wink always have cute packaging and I love them.









The eyeliner pen have reddish brown color and gold cap. I think I like their other design more which is polkadot. You can see the brush so thin that you can create wing eyeliner easily. 





The good thing is when I tried to smudge it, it doesn’t smudge easily but it does blur a bit. The bad thing is when smudge by water it is completely gone. I’ll stick with my liquid eyeliner which is waterproof and smudgeproof. But it is great for a pen eyeliner, so easy and neat to create line. Some pen eyeliner usually doesn’t show color like how liquid and gel liner works, a bit dark grey. But not for this eyeliner, it is black so that’s great.




Here is how it looks on my face, the before i use the eyeliner and the after. Sorry it doesn't look neat. I usually do better than that, too lazy to draw again today :p





And for the mascara, cute packaging! Black and silver with flower pattern on the cap. The brush is not too big and small, good size for a mascara. The thing is I don’t have eyelashes TT that’s why it doesn’t show when I open my eyes. 






But when I close my eyes it is pretty <3 looks natural and not much dramatic. I should have use fake eyelashes so I can show how good it is. Well it is good and not clumping much like Maybelline mascara. Great for daily makeup, love it <3. 


For the result, I give Dolly Wink pen eyeliner 3/5 and 4/5 for the mascara.

I still want to buy their fake lashes because I hear good reviews about them, quite expensive but I’d like to try them when I go to Kay Collection again. This is it, the end of this blog. Remember that not all of every people have the same eye condition and the results would be different for each other. Please do try them when you have chance, pretty good quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment