Tuesday 10 February 2015

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum [Review]

Hello again everyone, today I want to review this product “Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum”. It is one from many famous skincare products line in Innisfree that is soo big in korea. Many Korean and beauty gurus buy this product and love them. I tried it in my hand last year and it is really moisturizing, the staff recommends me that line. But because in the middle of last year I don’t have dry skin problem I didn’t think to buy it. Well, in the end of 2014 my face’s skin really dry and I don’t know why so i take some research which products will i buy. I have seen so much great reviews on this serum and finally thought about buying it :o So let’s review this product <3






I always love Innisfree’s packaging, it feels so earthy, natural and how do I say it. Feel I can trust this product for my skincare. I buy this serum on December so I get Christmas packaging, so cute. Guess what, I get a whole of little tester of Green Tea Balancing Skin, Green Tea Balancing Lotion and Green Tea Sleeping Pack from the same line in one package.



So, here we can see the bottle is green and there is also a print of green tea leaves. It is said in the front bottle that it is enriched with fresh green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from the pure jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. Sounds great for my skin <3 too bad I can’t tell you the text on the other side of the bottle, it is Korean x_x.



I usually use about one half of pump for my overall face after wash my face. You can see that this serum feels like watery gel when I pump it. But, when you apply it to your face it feels like you just apply water. Not sticky or whatever, that’s awesome. It just absorbs quickly into skin and doesn’t feel like you apply serum into it. You can see in the photo, oh my not even a little bit residue seen. It just felt moist and have a bit of cooling effect. I think this serum is good for night skincare, for neither oily nor dry skin it works perfectly fine. It is a great serum and I like it. The fragrance is great for a serum, not smell so much like green tea but it do have good fragrant.




But don’t ever use it when you have irritated skin. A big no no because it stings! Well not that much but it stings! And I feel it days before when my face super dry and it flake off (that days I forgot to use the serum and yes no moisturizer at all so maybe my skin angry to me TT sorry). So I use this serum hoping it moist my face again. And that, that is a big mistake. So I stopped using it for a while and rather than using that serum I use my mother’s night cream. And it doesn’t sting like the serum. It is and Indonesian product and doesn’t harm my skin, it is Ristra (I guess i will review Ristra’s products too later since it is great, safe, easy to find here 
and not pricey <3).

The pros: 
-Moisturizing
 -Doesn’t feel sticky after applying to face
 -Didn’t irritate my skin
-Help my dry skin condition get better

The Cons: 
-Stings when you have irritated skin or flake off skin 
-Quite expensive for the amount but well I buy it from the franchise shop,
 so of course it is expensive
-Not every country have it (Indonesia didn’t have Innisfree’s shop, I buy it when I go visit Singapore)

 I have using it about 3 months now and i still like it, even though when i have irritated skin i won't use it. And i still recommend this product, works great in dry skin and help me moist my face a lot. As a serum and for the price it works.   

Overall I rate this product 5/5


Remember not every people have the same skin condition, always try it before, check if your skin is irritated when applying this serum. But, I haven’t seen bad reviews about this serum. If you have chance, try this product, a must try when you have dry skin condition.

1 comment: