Wednesday 23 September 2015

Princess Mimi Almond Brown Lens [Review]

Hi Sweeties J, today I want to review this contact lens which I love very much. I usually wear bold color when I’m still in college like blue or violet because I really want to try them. Years later I’m really into natural color like brown and black, or sometimes I would like to use grey one when I want to be different. So I’ve come to try I guess 3 brand of contact lens for brown color and this is my most favorite one of all time. This is my first Korean lenses at that time and I have fallen in love with it since then. So here we go <3





Packaging
Quite simple, it comes with this two sanitized bottle which have seal in each of them. The good thing is, it is good that I know that these lenses are sealed tightly and clean. But, it is also hard to open these seal sometimes and it will bother you if you open it in the wrong way. So please open it with caution or it will hurt your finger.







Anyway they have Authenticity code in their bottle which you must look into. We know that there have been a lot of fake lenses out there which can harm your eyes. So you must check the code which is located where I scratch here in the pic. Compare the code in their official website to make sure they aren’t fake lenses.



Also, do not buy lenses because they are cheap. You can’t gamble with your eyes, so take care of them. Be careful and please ask more info from the online shop before you buy their lenses.


Color
I have provided how they will be seen in room lighting and flash mode in pictures below. It doesn’t have much pattern but it looks good for you who are into natural looks. It just looks like your eyes, but slightly bigger and more dolly which doesn’t scare people *lol. It also looks pretty in photos even if you’ve got no fake lashes.

Room Lighting

Flash Mode

Flash mode

Before - After



I also prepare photo from ekiblog which shows how the lenses look in bright light. It looks pretty on her eyes <3. Sorry, I don’t have any lighting properties which I can use for photos TT.


Maybe it’s only me, but I don’t really like hazel brown color. Many brown lenses color are too bright and too light to my liking.  They didn’t look good on me who have dark hair color. This princess mimi almond brown color is perfect for me because of that reason. Another reason, when I use it people don’t think I put on lenses and that is a good thing hahaha ;) (pretty and doesn’t look fake).
I know, the photos really make me or even you(?) want to buy it as soon as possible right?! *lol.

Size
I compare it with my X2 lenses which I have used before. It looks bigger than X2 brand and much more natural since X2 have more patterns. If you like bold pattern I think you would like X2 lenses better. Somehow X2 lenses pattern looks just like Geo nudy lens? Or it is just me?



Here are my pics of using this lens. Makes my eyes somewhat innocent and slightly dolly. Lovee it! If you like to use eyeliner in puppy style eyeliner which follows your eyeline, this will be very good for you because it will enhance more of that innocent look (puppy style eyeliner is a Korean trend which makes women have innocent looks which also loved by men in korea). 




Comfort
3/5
It is still comfort for use until 4-5 hours which is a bit disappointing to me because I usually out for maybe 7-8 hours. Well, I know that these are cosmetic lenses that didn’t have comfort level like plain lenses. But I hope someday they will release lenses which can stay until 7 hours without drying my eyes. I think you will need to have solutions in your bag, if it is already dry just drop the solutions and it will be okay.
It is good and comfort, but after 5 hours it feels dry, so not recommended to people who like to use acuvue or other brand which is really comfort to wear for hours. Well, I still like this lenses though, not quite dry like my other lenses. Still, I always bring solutions in my bag in case my eyes feel dry.

Repurchase? Of course! This is my second purchase and I will absolutely buy them again if I don’t want to try other lenses.

I buy mine from Dreamie Chuppa and she is a recommended seller. There is a problem in JNE which my lenses are lost but she just nicely sent me another pair the next day and say that she will handle the problem herself  <3.

For info I am thinking about getting Choco Grang Grang lens for my next list to buy and try. What do you think? If you have any pretty lens recommendation, please do comment below ;). Thanks <3,  see you soon in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment