Saturday 12 March 2016

MISSHAXLINE Brown M Magic Cushion [Review]

Hi beauties! How is your weekend? I have great news for you which other beauty blogger have trying this cushion from MisshaxLine. This product came to me at about end of last month. Soo, I’m really sorry that this review came late L. Sorry guys, I have other works to do and can’t find any time to review this product. And because I need to review this as soon as I can, unfortunately I can’t take pretty photos with my phone. So, yeah, let’s start!



The Packaging
Here is what I got from the box, the cushion, one refill (I think they change it into 1 refill from 2 because there are too many people buying them -_-‘), one cushion too if I need to change it.


TT I just got one refill..


Oh my! Isn’t it the cutest cushion you have ever seen? When I first look into it, yep this is it, I need to grab this as fast as I can. They came into 2 kinds, which is Brown and Sally version. Well they are different, one will create dewy finish which is Sally and the other have matte finish which is Brown. Well, I’m not really into dewy finish because I need to use bus to go to office and yeah… Really don’t want the unwanted things stick into my face if you know what I mean :/ meh. Anyhow, I am into brown and this is perfect for me <3.






Welp, the box also cute, too bad they are damaged. This is why i really want to quickly buy this. all of them are super cute!

Ah, see the cushion? Soooo overly cuteeeee. And I don’t feel this product that cheap like some people talk about. Well, the case sure made with plastic, but it’s still good for me. At least the cushion feels premium. And they work great! With additional plastic wrap for the mirror, great!








I'm the type who loves to peel off any kind of seal so it's really fun for me to peel everything sealed here. Is it only me or what?


The Shade and Color
Well, it is quite disappointing for me who have a bit yellow skin tone. Can’t really suit my skin even though I choose number #23. But if you are into natural beige shade this will suit you. One thing by far that I know is Etude’s cushion shade is still brighter than this cushion.





What the heck, it suits my hand's skin tone really well -_-' but it doesn't suit my neck's shade. I really need to brighten up my face and neck after this. This is why you need to stay out of the sun girls!

Coverage
Hmm, the coverage is about low to medium, but it is buildable. It covers my redness but not my big pimple. And so, I think you need some concealer still for the big pimple. Still good though, it glides into skin and not dry at all. And I think this product easy to apply and I love their formula. Still though, I’m disappointed that the color doesn’t suit me well. The good thing is they are sticking to face quickly the time I tap tap to my face and it doesn't stain my clothes when i tried, additional point!

Before


Oh my, these little pimples.. They won't go away
After


Quite good coverage aren't it for these little pimples?

You can't see my flaw from far away LOL

Staying Power
Ah here is the most disappointed point I can give to this cream. It doesn’t stay much like my last bb cream. It became too oily in some part of my face which is weird because I have dry skin. Usually it is not that oily in my forehead for after some time. You will need to re-apply them after 6 hours.

Final Judgement
For me it’s 3/5, if they have yellowish shade maybe I will give these 3.5/5.
It have good formula, when it applies on skin it glides really well and stick on my face like really good. But in other hand the shade didn’t suit me and also easy to get oily after 5-6 hours so yeah it is a meh from me :/. Price wise, I don’t think they are that expensive because they are bought from korea using online shop and so they are cheaper than the store prices here.

Will I repurchase? Not really I guess, not because it is bad but it just doesn’t suit my face condition, maybe? LOL the skinfood one really good and I have repurchase it many times, and yeah this won’t do for me.


Too bad, because I really like this cushion formula. Well, I hope they can fix these problems. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Udah coba The Face Shop belum? paling oke cushionya. Tapi blm pernah coba missha siih.

    Ini lucu packagingnya aja wkkk

    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belummm, dulu pengen coba tapi takut ga cocok di kulit kering sama takut shadenya putih banget

      Delete