Wednesday 21 January 2015

First Post [My Daily makeup]

So, this is our first post in Play Sweet 101 <3. I will post alternately with my cousin who is younger. So we can show how different age take effect on how we choose makeup product.     
                  
Today I want to share how I do my simple makeup for daily or my makeup option for going with friends. Simple makeup doesn’t mean you can’t look cuter in it, I’ll show you how I do it. For notice, I use my phone camera so the lighting isn’t great and the color didn’t look like as the real so much. Even though they are messy, I hope this help you on how to do make up. Oh, this makeup also good if it’s your first time doing makeup. Let’s start~


First, use your choice of bb cream and concealer. I use Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB Cream from Skinfood and Rice concealer also from Skinfood. Pick which shade is the best for your face. I have yellow undertone skin, so Skinfood is the best choice for me. Use it lightly so it looks natural on your face. Don’t swipe the concealer O_O, but tap it multiple times until it conceals your dark eyes circle. Pick your eye primer and swipe it. Here I use Etude proof 10 Eye Primer. Primer will help the eye shadow’s color shows more and also help it stays longer. 






For natural eyeshadow shade, I choose 3 color; Pink, Champagne and Dark Brown. For the pink color I use Etude’s Proof 10 Color Eye Stick in color of #PK002 Mermaid Pink, for the Champagne color I use Etude’s Bling Bling Eye Stick in color of #10  Little Bear Star, and lastly Dark Brown from Etude’s Dear My Blooming Eyes in color of #PK001 Heart Fluttering Pink. See at the picture the area where I use them. I also use a bit of ivory color at the upper areas of my eyeshadow. Why the color doesn’t show much in the picture -_-‘’. But the shades are naturally beautiful. 







Moving on to eyeliner (the most important thing because my eyes so little =_=..). Before that I suggest you use lipbalm to soften your lips (optional if you have dry lips like mine, I use Maybelline Baby Lips). For eyeliner, follow your eyeshape and make a little flick at the tip of your eye. I use Oh~ My Eyeliner from Etude in black shade. I like to connect the tip to my half lower eye with Dark Brown eyeliner. I use Play 101 Pencil in color of #50. Peony, a popular vlogger in youtube adore this Dark Brown eyeliner, it also doesn’t smudge easily. To have more bigger and cute eyes, I use The Face Shop’s Face it Styling Twinkle Dual Liner on my eye corner till half lower eye. Sorry for my messy eyebrows TT.









Moving on to lips! The most exciting part <3 <3. Wipe off the lipbalm with tissue first. Use Lip Concealer to make the color of lip products shows more and also softens lip’s line. It is better to scrub your lips first before using it. Oh my, I forgot TT too late, sorry for my chapped lips. I use Innisfree Lip Concealer. Then choose your favorite shade of lip tint. I use red here. It is my favorite Tomato Cool Jelly Tint from Skinfood.  I swipe it two times in my inner area of lips. I wait until it is dry and swipe it once more to create fresh inner lips look. Well, to make it look more cute and healthy I use my Bourjois Paris Color Boost in color of 03 Orange punch. It’s done! My favorite simple makeup for daily use or go to casual option. 









The Results:





So how do you like it? If you have any questions, or topics and makeup items that you want us to review please do tell us in comments. I hope this helps even though the color doesn't really show how it use to be. Thanks a lot <3



#Wenny

2 comments:

  1. Nice review dear (^^) I love the eyeshadow, nice packaging. (^^)


    http://sakuralisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude's product always have cute packaging <3 Thanks for visiting

      Delete